Comic Con Africa Online Cup Rule Set
Rule update: General Information; Fixture Setup & Rules. Rule Violation and Penalties, Acceptance of Rules. 13-10-2020
General Information; Fixture Setup & Rules. 13-10-2020
The Cup will consist of Plunder or Blood Money team entry into public lobbies. All teams will be showcased on our website so please load your clan logo for visibility and teams MUST have at least 1 streamer in the team, link needs to be submitted upon team registration.
Call of Duty Warzone changes their playlist on public lobbies without notice from Plunder to Blood Money on a regular basis and teams will need to be prepared for this, it can also vary from quads to trios. This game mode will be available to enter every second week and will be played according to the COD playlist on that given Saturday. Strategy will be key as it is not just the highest money collected during the game that will take home the 1st prize.
The Comic Con Africa Online Cup will be played 25th, 26th and 27th September 2020 between 15H30pm to 18H00pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons, you need to play a minimum of 4 rounds per day and submit your scores between 18H00pm and 18H30pm daily.
- The Captain and at least one other member of the team must be registered on our Discord Server to partake https://discord.gg/cuVrFfh.
- Please announce yourself and the team you represent so we can update your Clan names.
- Registration of teams and players will take place on our website, crossplaygaming.net
- Players can only play for one team on the day of the comp.
- Playing for multiple teams will forfeit both teams from the competition.
- Games can only be played between 15H30pm to 18H00pm.
- If a team is still in game after 18h00pm it will still count but scores would still have to be submitted by 18h30pm,
- 15 Minutes before the game, daily, you will receive a unique code that you will need to add to your clan tag that must be visible with the final score pictures submitted.
- You will need to take some screenshots, including the unique code, these pictures must be submitted by the team captain or one of the players online, https://crossplaygaming.net/ccacupregistrationsubmission/, or emailed to [email protected].
- All pictures must be clearly visible and display the unique code by either means of clan tags or written on paper held up, if it is not clear the game organizers have the right to not use that match scores.
- We will only accept 4 games screenshots per team that must show clearly your position screen shot and cash collected Scorecard. Examples Below.
- Please note all other scores shown as this must be visible in the picture.
- Match Bonus
- Loot XP
- Combat XP
- Match Bonus XP
- Misc XP.
- Teams will be allowed to play more than 4 games
- Teams must enter at least 4 players to be allowed into the competition with a maximum of 3 substitutes.
- Less than 4 players in Quads you score will not be taken into account and you will forfeit that game.
- Less than 3 players in Plunder or Blood Money Trios you score will not be taken into account and you will forfeit that game
- You can mix players with registered substitutes as you wish during the course of the tournament.
- Registration of player and changes to players will be closed 3 days before the competition day. No exceptions.
- All communication must be addressed to [email protected].
Plunder Screenshot 1
Plunder Screenshot 2
Each team MUST have at least 1 streamer in the team, link needs to be submitted upon team registration and will be aired over the weekend on Comic Con Africa’s Website and Online Exhibition.
$500 000 20 Points
$1 000 000 35 Points
$1 500 000 50 Points
$2 000 000 75 Points
$2 500 000 125 Points
$3 000 000 150 Points
Each Kill = 2 point
1st Place 75 Points
2nd place 50 Points
3rd Place 35 Points
Plunder/Blood Money Tie Breaker
In the event that more than one team has the same score at the end we will take the collective team’s cash collected and the highest score will take the higher place standing. After all it is called Plunder or Blood Money.
Players must compete to the best of their ability at all times. Any form of cheating by any Participant will not be tolerated. All Participants are prohibited from influencing or manipulating a WARGAMES league or fixture so that the outcome is determined by anything other than its merits.
Examples of Cheating would include:
- Collusion, Match-fixing, or any other action to intentionally alter, or attempt to alter the results of any Game or Match.
- Attempts to interfere with another player’s connection to the game service by any means.
- Intentionally exploiting an in-game glitch to gain an advantage.
- Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the WarGames;
- Attempting to view spectator monitors, attendee monitors or the live streams during a Game or Match.
If someone asks you to bet on any War Game fixture “fix” the outcome of the fixture, you are to immediately report this with evidence to Cross-Play Gaming Representatives using the following email address: [email protected].
Participants shall not conduct or promote any act of collusion. Collusion is defined as any agreement among two (2) or more Participants and/or persons to disadvantage other Participants.
Collusion includes, but is not limited to, acts such as:
- Soft play, which is defined as any agreement among two (2) or more Participants to not damage, impede, or otherwise play to the best of their ability in a Game.
- Pre-arranging to split prize money and/or any other form of compensation with something other than on a Participant’s own Team.
- Sending or receiving signals, electronic or otherwise, from a confederate to/from a Participant during Competition play.
- Deliberately losing a Game, detrimentally altering performance for compensation or for any other reason, or attempting to induce another Participant to do so.
Teams entering Cross-Play Gaming Leagues will adhere to all General rules listed on Cross-Play Gaming Website under BR Rules as well as Discord Rules.
Any violation of any rule set will result in either player ban or team ban for no less than one season.
Any Player/Team that has received a ban will be handed over to a disciplinary comity made up of Cross-Play Gaming Representatives for investigation and a final decision will be made on the ban. This can result in a 1 game ban or an increase to a seasonal ban.
Note!!! The above is subject to change as the league progresses. Notification of rule updates will be issued ahead of implementation.
Each Participant must agree to these Rules to participate in the League. You may accept these Rules by any one of the following methods:
- Registering Online @crossplaygaming.net or any of our affiliated media platforms.
- Entering a Team under any of Cross-Play Gaming’s League.
- Participating in any fixture that is part of the Cross-Play Gaming League.