Multiplayer General Rules
Rule update: General Information; Fixture Setup & Rules. Rule Violation and Penalties, Acceptance of Rules. 17-12-2020
General Information; Fixture Setup & Rules. 17-12-2020
- Tournaments are open to all platforms – This game supports crossplay. All teams competing in this tournament will face each other, regardless of what platform they play on,
- Switching to your opponent’s team/side during an ongoing game is not allowed,
- All weapon restrictions are applied when enabling CDL settings,
- If fixture is not submitted on time due to any issue through www.crossplaygaming.net, all proof of team trying to communicate and schedule the fixture must be sent to [email protected],
- Dispute: In the event of a dispute, please provide video / screenshot proof to live support. If a Player is not able to access live support, a Match: Scores Dispute ticket should be created. The URL for the image(s)/video must be attached to a dispute ticket. The issue must be clearly stated as well as the time in the video in which the issue occurred, and/or what the Administration official should be looking for in the picture/video,
GAME SERVER ISSUES / DISCONNECTION
Delays: Teams may not delay the start of any Match or competition beyond its scheduled start time and date, without the approval of an Administration official.
Lag: In the event that lag occurs, the game should be completed. The Player(s) that are experiencing lag should take video proof, and provide it to Cross-Play Gaming Administrators after the game has concluded. If lag is occurring, it is recommended that multiple Players provide proof of the lag. Leaving the game prematurely may result in a forfeit of the round or game.
Disconnections: If a Player disconnects within the first thirty (30) seconds and/or before the first kill, the game should be ended. All players must leave the game and restart the game within 5 minutes of map ending. If a player disconnects after the first thirty seconds (30) and/or the first kill, the game must be continued as if the player was still in the server and the disconnected Player should re-join the game after. If the team with the disconnected Player leaves the lobby, their team may forfeit the round/game in question. A Substitute player may only join the fixture at the end of the round. Cross-Play Gaming Administration reserves the right to make the final decision in any disconnect situations.
Matches will be played in a Best of 3 series – first to 6 rounds per games. 3 Games to be played per round.
Game 1 – Host map selection
Game 2 – Opposition map selection
Game 3 – Admin Map selection
The tournament will be based on a knockout format, if you are knocked out. No Gulag, sorry….
The home team will create the lobby, the home/host team will choose the first map for the match. The matches will be played in the 3v3 format.
Time Limit: 40 seconds
Round Win Limit: 6 Rounds
Win by Two Rule: Enabled
Win by Two Max Rounds: 4
Round Switch: 2 rounds
Match Start Time: 15 Second
Round Start Time: 5 Seconds
Skip Infil: Enabled
Practice Round: Off
Input Swap Allowed: Disabled
Codcaster: Disabled (or enabled if 3rd party streamer is casting)
Friendly Bots: 0
Enemy Bots: 0
All maps open
The match is to be played in a 2v2 mode. No player substitutions may be made at any point during the match. Only before the match starts as per registered player list.
3 players to be registered with 1 reserve.
Players must compete to the best of their ability at all times. Any form of cheating by any Participant will not be tolerated. All Participants are prohibited from influencing or manipulating a WARGAMES league or fixture so that the outcome is determined by anything other than its merits.
Examples of Cheating would include:
- Collusion, Match-fixing, or any other action to intentionally alter, or attempt to alter the results of any Game or Match.
- Attempts to interfere with another player’s connection to the game service by any means.
- Intentionally exploiting an in-game glitch to gain an advantage.
- Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the WarGames;
- Attempting to view spectator monitors, attendee monitors or the live streams during a Game or Match.
If someone asks you to bet on any War Game fixture “fix” the outcome of the fixture, you are to immediately report this with evidence to Cross-Play Gaming Representatives using the following email address: [email protected].
Participants shall not conduct or promote any act of collusion. Collusion is defined as any agreement among two (2) or more Participants and/or persons to disadvantage other Participants.
Collusion includes, but is not limited to, acts such as:
- Soft play, which is defined as any agreement among two (2) or more Participants to not damage, impede, or otherwise play to the best of their ability in a Game.
- Pre-arranging to split prize money and/or any other form of compensation with something other than on a Participant’s own Team.
- Sending or receiving signals, electronic or otherwise, from a confederate to/from a Participant during Competition play.
- Deliberately losing a Game, detrimentally altering performance for compensation or for any other reason, or attempting to induce another Participant to do so.
Teams entering Cross-Play Gaming Leagues will adhere to all General rules listed on Cross-Play Gaming Website under BR Rules as well as Discord Rules.
Any violation of any rule set will result in either player ban or team ban for no less than one season.
Any Player/Team that has received a ban will be handed over to a disciplinary comity made up of Cross-Play Gaming Representatives for investigation and a final decision will be made on the ban. This can result in a 1 game ban or an increase to a seasonal ban.
Note!!! The above is subject to change as the league progresses. Notification of rule updates will be issued ahead of implementation.
Each Participant must agree to these Rules to participate in the League. You may accept these Rules by any one of the following methods:
- Registering Online @crossplaygaming.net or any of our affiliated media platforms.
- Entering a Team under any of Cross-Play Gaming’s League.
- Participating in any fixture that is part of the Cross-Play Gaming League.